Tuesday, January 20, 2009

1st Blog

As a freshman in middle school, there were these two girls. They were best friends who grew up together and did everything together in their lives. They had this bond that seemed impossible for anyone to break. Most of the kids that they went to elementary school with did not like them. I guess it was all out of jealousy or for some crazy reason. Well starting a new school, making new friends, I happen to befriend many of those people. I heard so much about those two girls and I actually began not to like them either. I would make evil faces and talk about them with my friends although I didn't even know those two girls. I had never met them a day in my life, only heard about them and seen them in the hallways. This hatred last until 8th grade. I finally got to meet them because we all had a class together, Spanish 1. They weren't half as bad as what i had heard about them. We are actually still pretty close friends til this day, now freshmans in college. This is an illustration of what Rosenwasser and Stephen had pointed out in there book. Because I judged them before even taking the time to get to know them, I was blinded. I didn't see all the things that they had that i would actually like. They have such awesome personalities and I now look back and regret every second of hating them.

No comments:

Post a Comment